Please note that Educatia 21 Journal is published only in English. Check all the instructions.
Instructions to authors
For submitting an article you have to go through two steps:
Fill in the submission form:
Go to the form
Send the article to the following email address:
Please note that Educatia 21 Journal is published only in English. The journal is published in two issues per year. The deadlines for articles submissions are:
- 1st of March (for spring issue);
- 1st of November (for winter issue).
UK spelling and punctuation are preferred but any consistent spelling and punctuation style may be used.
Educatia 21 Journal considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work;
- the manuscript has been submitted only to Educatia 21 Journal; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere;
- the manuscript is the single submission of an author for one issue.
This journal accepts the following papers types: research based studies; review article (systematic reviews - syntheses of literature or meta-analyses); and book review. Articles are published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence CC-BY.
Research based studies should present the following structure:
- Theoretical foundation
- Research methodology
For the review articles (systematic reviews - syntheses of literature or meta-analyses) and books review the structure is free. The authors decide on its format, but all the papers should have an introduction and conclusions.
For details see the template link.